Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What's Important

Hello everyone! 

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, I've had a crazy, stressful, not-so-great week. 

Last night, thanks to some wonderful people in my life I was brought back to reality.

It's important to remember not everyone is going to like you and agree with you. 

I need to remember that's OK! I also need to remember when I think people are talking about me they probably aren't. It's not "all about me." People have their own life and their own things they have to deal with. 

 I have always been someone with very little tolerance for people. If someone hurts me I immediately cut them out of my life and that's not always a good way to be. People make mistakes and I need to remember nobody's perfect, especially me! 

If your stressed out due to family, relationship, health, work or any other issues going on in your life, take a minute and remember what is important to you and who and what you are grateful for.

Here are some things I'm grateful for:

1. Andy- my best friend, one of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met

2. My parents

3. My health

4. My kids (my cats Jesse and Robyn)

5. That I get to go to Thailand for a month this year!

6. My fitness

7. My blog

8. My friends- I may not have a ton of them but the ones I do have are true friends

Here are some quotes to brighten your day and remind you whats important in life!












Have a great day everyone!

Xoxo- Michelle


2 comments:

  1. thanks for saying these. knowing them is one thing, reading them from a friend is something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find when things aren't going so well for me it's hard for me to remember whats really important. I have to remind myself every now and again to keep me sane lol.

      Delete