Monday, June 23, 2014

Vancouver Interior Designer Spotlight- Sophie Burke Design

Happy Monday!!!
I see so many talented interior designers on other blogs all the time but most are from other parts of the world. There is so much talent in Vancouver, I thought I should spotlight some local talent.
First off...
Sophie Burke Design
Sophie Burke studied design in London, England after completing an Art History degree in Vancouver. She then went on to work for Terence Conran at Conran and Partners.

"I gained an appreciation for a broad range of design styles; I love the tension between old and new, high and low, modern and classic."

In 2004 she returned to Vancouver to found Sophie Burke Design- A boutique, full service firm specializing in residential design.

Point Grey Residence







 Whistler Home







Shaughnessy Residence





Have a great week everyone!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment