Monday, February 9, 2015

2015 Grammy Awards: Best and Worst Dressed

Happy Monday!!
Last night was the 2015 Grammy Awards!! My favourite moments were when Sam Smith cleaned house and won what seemed like every award of the night! His performance with Mary J. Blige gave me shivers!! I also loved Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney's performance. Now to the fashion...
Best Dressed
My #1. Gwen Stefani in Versace
It's simple but she looks AMAZING!!


Rita Ora
I LOVE her hair!!


Beyonce in Proenza Schouler

Miley Cyrus in Alexandre Vauthier

Ariana Grande in Versace

Katy Perry in Zuhair Murad
LOVE her hair!!

John Mayer

Big Sean in Saint Laurent

Undecided
I love the colours and the short and long combo but the long portion of the dress seems too stiff.
Taylor Swift in Elie Saab

I don't like this but it has potential!! Remove the additional bling on the shoulders, pockets and wrists and it would be beautiful! I also love her hair!! 
Kim Kardashian in Jean Paul Gaultier

Worst Dressed
All of these looks are my #1 worst dressed. Yikes!!
Rihanna in Giambattista Valli


Bill Kelliher

Mali Hunter

Flip

Madonna in Givenchy

Charli XCX in Moschino

Jane Lynch

Jenny Lewis

Meghan Trainor in Galia Lahav

Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell
All Photos via ca.eonline.com

Have a great week!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment