Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Weekend in Cowichan Valley

Happy Thursday!!
The work week is almost over for you Monday to Friday'ers!!
For me, Thursday is the start of my work week but my weekend was so relaxing and beautiful I had to share it with you!! Friends of mine are staying in an amazing cabin on Vancouver Island in Cowichan Valley for a month while one of them works on a movie in the area. He told me about this adorable yurt that could be rented out on the property so as soon as my two days off came up Andy and I were on our way.
The Yurt
This is the yurt Andy and I spent two relaxing nights in. It was so cozy and cute. It also came with a stocked outdoor kitchen.









The Cabin
Here is the beautiful cabin my friends Curtis and Ken stayed in. I am kinda obsessed with it. Vaulted ceilings, large windows, a huge deck out back and out front, a claw foot bathtub and so much more!! Let me know what you think!!


























The Garden

The Swimming Hole
Our own private swimming hole



Town
The small town had some cute second hand stores but most were open 11am to 4pm (at the latest)



I feel so recharged!! Have a great Thursday everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment