Monday, February 1, 2016

2016 SAG Awards Best and Worst Dressed

Happy Monday!!
Awards season is in full affect!! I love movies and t.v but once your on to your third or fourth awards show, whats on the red carpet starts to become a little more important to me.
The 2016 SAG Awards were this weekend so with that comes pretty designer gowns.
Check out my best and worst dressed list and let me know if you agree/disagree.

Best Dressed
My Top 3: I keep going back and forth as to which of these three dresses are my favourite. So, In no particular order...
1. Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
2. Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab
3. Kiernan Shipka in Erdem
Hannah Murray in Charlie Brear
Jessica Pare
Queen Latifah in Michael Costello
 Emily Robinson in Antonio Grimaldi
Anna Faris in Naeem Khan
Sophie Turner in Carolina Herrera
Laura Prepon in Carmen Marc Valvo Couture
Helen Mirren
Ariel Winter in Romona Keveza

Naomi Watts in Burberry
Marissa Tomei in Zuhair Murad
Emilia Clarke in Dior

Worst Dressed
My #1. Julianne Moore in Givenchy Couture

A very close second:
Nicole Kidman in Gucci
Emily Kemper in Peter Pilotto
 Claire Danes in Stella McCartney
 Gwendoline Christie
 Eva Longoria in Julien Macdonald
 Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano
 Sarah Silverman in Vivienne Westwood
 Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney
 Viola Davis in Zac Posen
 Sarah Paulson in Armani Prive
  Kristen Wiig in Roland Mouret
 January Jones
Images via Harpers Bazaar
Have a great week!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment