Friday, August 12, 2016

A Brooklyn Townhouse

Happy Friday everyone!!
Sometimes I can scroll through house tour after house tour and not feel inspired at all. And other times I come across an abundance of inspiration like when I saw the Warren Mews Townhouse by
Elizabeth Roberts Architecture & Design. All I can say is wow!! I love the architectural detailing in the traditional fireplace, exposed wood beams and painted brick walls. The modern but classic kitchen with brass hardware and the tile work in the main bathroom are spectacular. 
Take a look around and let me know what you think!!
A Brooklyn Townhouse

















Have a great weekend!!
Xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic house! I can certainly see why you were so taken with it. Each room seems to have its own very different look, yet all of them come together as one. The dining area with that superb wooden table and benches is my favourite. I love the minimalist yet cosy look.

    ReplyDelete