Monday, August 26, 2013

My Trip to Portland, Oregon


Portland, Oregon



I had an amazing time in Portland! It reminded me of a small-town Vancouver. Many of the shops were closed on the weekend and the city seemed to quiet down significantly after 9pm. I was nice and relaxing though.

We went to the Portland Zoo. 



Here are some pics of the cute animals we saw.




Sleepy kitties




We also ate and ate and ate!!!


Voodoo Doughnuts

45 Minute line-up to get doughnuts


The one on the left was mine, the Memphis Mafia doughnut- Fried dough with banana chunks and cinnamon covered in a glaze with chocolate frosting, peanut butter, peanuts and chocolate chips on top. 


Breakfast at Veritable Quandary 

With all the eating I did I had to hit up the gym in the hotel a couple times. We stayed at the Marriott and their gym was really nice!!

Back to work today, enjoy your week everyone!!!

Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment