Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Skirts with Sweaters


Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days, I have been busy and uninspired. 

I was checking out some fall/winter fashion trends for 2013 and according to major designers at New York Fashion Week Skirts and Sweaters are how to stay trendy. 


newyorkfashionweek.com

(My favorite look is from Bottega Veneta)


Alexa Chung (a fashion icon of mine and many other women) has also been sporting this look...

1. posh 24 2. pinterest

And.. my favorite.. YOU have been sporting this style!


Mini Skirts and Sweaters


1. pinterest 2. media.tumblr.com 3. lookbook.nu 4. come1and2get3me.tumblr.com 5. chictopia


**How to get this look**

1. Velvet 2. This is a love song


Midi Skirt and Sweater


1. tricklingbeauty.wordpress.com 2. chictopia 3. myfashiontricks.blogspot.com 
4. chictopia 5. fashionbananas.com

**How to get this look**


1. Enza Costa 2. Asos


Have a great rest of your week everyone!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment