Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner! My friend had a Halloween themed birthday party last weekend so I've already worn my costume. Here it is..


My Costume

Doll

The dress is from Value Village... got it for $7.00, white tights I borrowed from a friend and just curled my hair and did doll makeup.


Heres what my ideal doll costume would look like...

Dress- www.aliexpress.com
Makeup- diygirls.blogspot.ca
Shoes- Marc Jacobs
Stockings- American Apparel


Outdoor Decorations

Lisa Vecchio


1. Tara Genco 2. blog.fairgoods.com
3. blog.homes.com 4. Brian McKinney



Indoor Decor

1. twelveoeight.blogspot.com 2. Nidia Laracuente-Harris
3. Belle Eighties 4. Katelyn Ploessi

1. Pier 1 2. Lisa Vecchio 3. Pier 1


Have a great weekend everyone!! 

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment