Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Vancouver Loft Stalking

Soooooooooo as usual I was daydreaming about living in a Vancouver loft and came across a couple I wanted to share with you.



I love the brick walls throughout this loft, I would gut the kitchen and choose different decor (although I love the dining chairs.. those would stay).

#8 280 E 6TH Ave Vancouver B.C













Not a fan of this kitchen at all, like the pendant lights though..



These windows are so charming :)








This next one has a LOT of charm. They stuffed the place with antiques so much so that it's almost overkill but so many of the pieces on their own are stunning.


#311 2556 E Hastings St Vancouver B.C





I love the sofa on the right, minus the pillows and the sofa on the left has to go


Love love LOVE the dining table and hutch! The artwork matches perfectly as well.


Again, not a huge fan of the kitchen. I'm not into the glassed in frosted cabinets.

The dresser or sideboard on the left is gorgeous!


The bedroom decor doesn't do anything for me.

Nice updated bathroom, not into the sinks though.

Rooftop Patio!!


One day I will own a loft in Vancouver <3<3<3

Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment