Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bright and Cheerful Home Decor

Hello hello hello! 

I have been very bad at updating my blog this week due to a busy work schedule but now I am back! 

It's getting closer to spring so I thought it would be fun to look at some Bright and Cheerful Home Decor! 

1.Sofa- Urban Outfitters 2. Lamp- CB2 3. Wallpaper- Anthropologie 4.Wall Art- Moe's Home Collection
5. Bird figurines- West Elm 6.Dining Chair- Moe's Home Collection 7. Coat Hanger- CB2

I was enjoying my daily read of my favourite blog www.desiretoinspire.net and came across London based photographer Rachel Whiting's portfolio of perky and cheerful decor and it immediately lifted my mood!

Here are some of my favourites!











Check out her full portfolio at http://www.rachelwhiting.co.uk/

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. YUM. I love that wallpaper with the keys on it. And all the pyrex? DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete