Monday, February 24, 2014

Workout at Home

Happy Monday everyone!!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything fitness related due to some pretty painful hip pains from running but I've calmed down on the running and opted for the elliptical so I'm ready to get back in the game!

Sometimes a pricy gym membership isn't in the budget but thats no excuse for getting out of a  great workout! In the summer some of my best workouts were had outside! Now that the weather has turned rather mushy I've turned to the world wide web for exercises. There are so many websites dedicated to at home workouts. All you have to do is get a resistance band or some dumbbells and your set! You don't even really need to get those as a lot of workouts focus on using your own body weight. 

My current workout go-to site is http://www.fitnessblender.com/


Just fill out the following information of what you want to achieve out of your workout:

Training Type
Body Focus
Difficulty
Minutes
Calories Burned

and instantly your given workout videos that fit your criteria!
 The best part about this site is its FREE!!!
(It sounds like I work for them, I don't, I just think its a great site!)


Equipment I recommend for at home workouts:

1. Ball 2. Dumbbells 3. Jump Rope 4. Resistance Band






Always remember:



Have a great workout and an amazing week!!

Xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, you inspire me. I find it so hard to get motivated for this and you just seem to love it and make it sound so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete