Monday, March 3, 2014

The Oscars Best and Worst Dressed 2014

Last night was the Oscars!!! 

To be honest I found it rather boring, Ellen wasn't funny at all. 
Having said that, here is what I enjoyed about the Oscars...

Winners I'm Happy About

Best Original Screenplay- Her
Best Supporting Actress- Lupita Nyong'o
Best Supporting Actor- Jared Leto
Best Actress- Kate Blanchett 
Best Actor- Matthew Mcconaughey
Best Picture- 12 Years a Slave

Disappointments

Best Director- Gravity
I really wanted it to go to Steve McQueen for 12 Years a slave
Best Picture- 12 Years A Slave- it's in both my 'happy abouts' and 'disapointments' because I did like the film I just liked Dallas Buyers Club better.. I knew it wouldn't win but it's what I would have picked.


Now for the dresses! There wasn't a ton of colour this year but some beautiful neutrals!!

Best Dressed
My two favourites...
Lupita Nyong'o- Prada

And...
Kate Blanchett-Giorgio Armani
Pretty Nudes
1. Calista Flockhart 2. Naomi Watts 3. Jessica Biel 4. Maria Menounos


















1. Kate Hudson 2. Georgina Chapman 3. Jenna Dewan-Tatum

Pretty Dark Hues
1. Charlize Theron 2. Sandra Bullock 3. Rachel Smith

1. Emma Watson 2. Glen Close


A Little Gold
Ashley Wagner- The dress itself is quite simple but the hair, red lips and nails amp it up!


Best Dressed Male
Chris Hemsworth- Loved the 3 piece maroon suit!

Worst Dressed 
1. Viola Davis 2. Robin Roberts 3. Liza Minnelli 4. Ireland Baldwin

1. Lady Gaga 2. Kristen Chenoweth 3. Jennifer Garner4. Cristin Milioti

1.Meryl Streep 2. Kerry Washington 3. Anne Hathaway 4. Amy Adams


Worst Dressed Male
Jared Leto- Don't like the white coat and red bow tie.
Have a great week everyone!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment