Friday, April 11, 2014

My Real Live Dream Home

I have been wanting to feature this house on my blog forever but never took the time to take photos. This is my boyfriends Dad and Step Mom's home, Doug and Hilary. It is my 
Real Live Dream Home

The Front Yard

The Backyard
In the summer this yard is bursting with flowers


I love the mirrored windows on their shed

The Front Door and beautiful stained glass

 The Dining Room




An antique chandelier


A Quick Peak Upstairs and into Doug's Music/Office Space. I love the brick



The Living Room



More beautiful stained glass windows 


The Kitchen
They only recently renovated the kitchen. It made a huge difference!



Pretty Hardware

Antique Furniture
I love the lines of this furniture, so elegant

Knick-Knacks
The photo collage and antique pocket watches are amazing!!
I'm so in love with this house its ridiculous! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Xoxo- Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle,

    You made our house look so great!!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your house did it all on its own! Hopefully one day Andy and I will have a place like this :):)

      Delete