Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tropical Home Decor

A quick Jesse update (my cat)....
after two trips to the vet emergency, two urine tests, an x-ray and an ultrasound it turns out all we have to do is change his food and he should be ok. It was a lot of money to find that out but at least it's nothing serious. 

Now back to home decor. I've been so worried about my little guy I haven't been thinking much about inspirational fashion and home decor. Now that I'm back at it I want some cheerful decor such as....

1. VictorianWallDecor-etsy 2. Vavoom 3. Things2Die4 4. Auburn & Green 5. amazon.com
 6. www.escapetoparadise.com 7. Designerwallcoveringsandfabrics


Room Inspiration
These rooms are light, airy and fresh!

Bright prints with light-washed and rustic woods, bamboo furniture,
 lots of natural light and banana leaves

A Tropical Space!!!

blog.templeandwebster.com


 pinterest

 cupofthe.blogspot.com


 helpinghandshomeimprovement.com


 homedesignboard.com


 hyperjulia.com


I hope you got some inspiration! 
Have an amazing day!

Xoxo- Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment