Friday, May 2, 2014

Jogger Pants

Hello everyone! 

Awhile back I did a blog post on slouchy pants but my mom just requested I do one on the 
jogger pant. Here is a spring version of the jogger pant.

1. Sanctuary 2. Tibi 3. Vince 4. Tibi


Wear to Work
I have this blouse from Smart Set, I love it!


1. Vince 2. Aldo 3. Smart Set 4. Kimberley Selwood 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs


Outfit Inspiration

1. songofstyle.com 2. richesforrags.tumblr.com3. lookbookdotnu.tumblr.com 4. bloglovin.com


Casual Look

1. Talula 2. Talula 3. Tory Burch 4. Tory Burch 5. Joie


Outfit Inspiration

1. womensbootsfashion.blogspot.com 2. stylepantry.com 3. sexymodest.com

I love this trend! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Xoxo- Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I really want a pair! It would be like wearing pjs but looking stylish at the same time

      Delete