Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Luxury Vancouver Tower- Grace

Today I had luxury on the brain and starting browsing extravagant Vancouver apartments when I came across 

The Grace Tower 
1280 Richards St. Vancouver, B.C.

First, a modern-glamourous apartment...

Unit 1102
I love the black and white throughout with pops of colour.











Next, more traditional elegance

Unit 1202
The white kitchen is beautiful and the monochromatic colour scheme is classic and cozy.







Finally...

The Penthouse- Elysium
For only just shy of 10 million this 5000 sq. ft. Penthouse can be yours... A girl can dream right?





www.6717000.com
Wow!! So much beauty I can't stand it. 

Have a beautiful day!

Xoxo- Michelle

3 comments:

  1. There's one suite that has an indoor pool pretty intense! I also staved a place in there. Building is pretty solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats crazy, Im gonna put an indoor pool in my dumpy basement suite lol. That wouldve been so fun to stage!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete