Friday, July 11, 2014

Cottage Style

One thing I really dislike about some magazines is they are always previewing a season ahead. 
I understand why they are this way but I can't be like this. I need to live in the now and the now is SUMMER!
Luckily my monthly magazine subscription to Style at Home Magazine is still in the season of Summer. They just featured one of the most amazing cottages I have ever seen, so cute and quirky I had to share it with you.


Designed by Toronto based design company:Flik and Company, a cottage in Lakefield Ontario on Lower Stony Lake. This was the sherrifs original cottage on the island and had several guest bunkies. To get the full story check out Flik and Company's blog

The Cottage














Ugh, I am in love with this place!!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment