Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Vancouver Loft Fix- Koret Lofts

Hello!! 
It's been a little while since I posted a loft space in Vancouver. If you read my blog you know I am OBSESSED with lofts, concrete floors and exposed brick!! Koret Lofts was just the fix I needed. 

Koret Lofts
55 E Cordova St, Vancouver B.C

I am in love with the way this loft is decorated! It's very masculine!! The pendant lighting is perfect for the space!!

#304





Here is a larger unit with colourful artwork and furniture. Again, the lighting is really fun and I want the hanging birds in the bedroom, such a cool idea!! 
#304






Vancity Lofts

If your anything like me and want to see an unfurnished version of a loft in this building so you can daydream and decorate it yourself (in your head) heres an unfurnished unit just for you!
#422








www.albrighton.ca


Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment