Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Bright and Modern Bayshores Chalet, Whistler B.C

Andy and I are spending another weekend in Whistler thanks to my work for the best Christmas gift ever... a gift card to Scandinave Spa. We had a one hour Swedish couples massage. It was amazing!! And of course, when in Whistler one must have dinner at Araxi. Being here for the night I thought it would be fitting to show you a really cool home in the area. Sometimes Whistler homes are a little too rustic-cabin for my liking (not that theres anything wrong with that) but this Bayshore Chalet is modern and colourful. I'm diggin' it. The walnut accents with white washed everything and pops of vibrant colours in the artwork, area rugs and pillows, perfect!!
2269 Brandywine Way Whistler B.C



















maggithornhill.com
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment