Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Spanish Style Home

My super talented friend Hayley is helping me on a new look for my blog so in the next little while when you sign on to my blog it may look different each time. I also have some fun possible blog headers in the works. I'm not great at this stuff so a couple talented friends are giving me a hand :):) Now back to the post...

It is less then a month and I'm off on my adventure to Ireland then Ibiza Spain!! I have been in the mood for Mediterranean architecture and decor. I found this beautiful 1930's Spanish Colonial house in Mar Vista, Los Angeles. The project by Architectural firm Hsu McCullough , focused on reusing and repurposing rustic lumber, vintage steel windows and vintage wooden doors while introducing contemporary wood cabinetry. Enjoy!!
Boise Residence















Hsu McCullough
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment