Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ponchos

Hello Hello!!
It's getting colder!! That means its time to layer. One of my favourite layering pieces right now is a printed Poncho!! I actually featured one of my own outfits in this blog post (which I will hopefully start doing more of.) Here are a few of my favourite ponchos that are somewhat reasonably priced (Aritzia is killing it in the Poncho department right now) as well as my poncho outfit, some more outfit ideas and of course, some outfit inspiration from the pro's.

1.Talula 2.Missoni 3.Accessorize 4.Talula

Reality Outfit
I ripped off the tag on my poncho because it was super itchy. I got this at Bryans though. The dress is a hand me down from a friend but is from Zara. The purse and belt are from Aldo and the booties are from Call it Spring.
Daydream Outfit #1
I love the colours in this Missoni Poncho. Paired with skinny's and suede booties and your ready to go
1.Banana Republic 2.Current/Elliott 3.Missoni 4.Madewell
Daydream Outfit #2
I LOVE this Poncho from Aritzia!! Paired with metallic studs and fringe booties, just add tights!!
1.Talula 2.Rebecca Minkoff 3.Wilfred 4.Aldo 5.Linea Pelle
Outfit Inspiration
Here are some more outfit ideas from the pro's

 popofstyle.com
 popsugar.com
 chicisimo.com- Coohuco
 chicisimo.com- Dear Diary
  chicisimo.com- IamSerika
 chicisimo.com- SilviasDailyCloset

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment