Friday, January 1, 2016

2015: My Year in Review

Happy New Year!!
Holy moly 2015 was a jam packed year for me. I didn't even realize how much I had done until making this blog post. I am so grateful for the places I got to explore and for the amazing people in my life.
Dublin, Ireland
This year I went to visit my good friend Kate in Dublin, Ireland. I stayed with her in her adorable home, hiked along the cliffs, explored Wicklow and downtown Dublin and met her amazing family.
Kates Adorable Home


Alfie, my little cuddle monkey
Ha'penny Bridge
(Original Post)
Howth Cliffs

Wicklow

St. Eulalia Ibiza
After a week in Dublin, Kate, James (Kates Fiance) Anna (Kates Sister) and Gary (Kates Cousin) went to relax and explore Ibiza for a week.


Me in paradise...



(Original Post)
Sunset bongo drum session..

Old Town Ibiza
I fell in love with this place. The cobblestone walkways and architecture nearly made me cry. It felt like I was on a movie set, I couldn't believe this was a real place.

This restaurant in the heart of Old Town was so romantic


Cowichen Bay
In the summer Andy and I went to visit my friends Curtis and Ken in Cowichen Bay. They were renting an adorable cabin and we stayed in this boho-chic yurt for a weekend.

The Cabin


The Swimming Hole

Punta De Mita, Mexico
To end off our year with some relaxation, Andy and I went to Punta De Mita, Mexico to lay by the pool, lay by the beach and get massages...




New Addition
I finally took the plunge and bought myself a new car!! It's been  few years of transiting everywhere, it was time!!
This year was the first year Andy and I got a christmas tree
I can't forget...
I enjoyed spending the year with my boyfriend and best friend Andy..
And I can't forget Robyn..
And my little man Jesse..
Of course the whole year wasn't a crazy adventure. There were highs and lows as there always are but overall it was a pretty good time. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings, so far nothing planned but turning 30, eek!!

Thank you so much for reading. I may not post five days a week this coming year. It may be more like three times but I'm just going to play it by ear.
I wish you all the best in 2016!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment