Friday, January 15, 2016

Black Floors & Colourful Decor

Happy Friday!!
This is the perfect Scandinavian Style house to end your work week and kick off the weekend!!
I was browsing pinterest looking at Scandinavian Decor as I often do and came across a blog post from My Scandinavian Home. She posted this beautiful Swedish home originally posted by the blog Husohem and I don't even care that I am probably the gazillianth blogger who has posted this house, it's just that good!
Black Floors & Colourful Decor
I am obsessed with these black painted floors!! Paired with the always Scandinavian white walls, colourful area rugs, playful artwork and bright furniture create an adorable family home. 
Take a look around and let me know what you think!!














myscandinavianhome via husohem

Have a great weekend!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment