Friday, March 11, 2016

Denim Jacket

Happy Friday!!
It won't stop raining in Vancouver!! I just want a little bit of sunshine, one day even would make me feel normal again!! While I am drowning in rain I will daydream of warmer weather fashion. The perfect Spring jacket (as long as it's not raining) is the Denim Jacket. I want to share with you some new ways I would rock my denim jacket this spring as well as some ways the professional fashion bloggers do it.
Levi's

Pair With...
A Leather Skirt

1.Levi's 2.Le Chateau 3.Helmut Lang 4.BAGGU 5.Chicwish 6.Zara

Boyfriend Jeans
1.Levi's 2.Top Shop 3.Moschino 4.Rebecca Minkoff 5.Call it Spring 6.One Teaspoon

A Pleated Midi Skirt
1.Levi 2.Vanessa Arizaga 3.Top Shop 4.Rebecca Minkoff 5.Converse 6.Top Shop

Outfit Inspiration
 friendsarefashion.blogspot.ca
 livinginashoe.com
 miamasvin.net
 thefashionmedley.com
 www.instintodevestir.com
 youstylexx.blogspot.com
 collagevintage.com
 www.myshowroomblog.es

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment