Friday, March 18, 2016

White Denim

Happy Friday!!
So I finally took the plunge and bought myself a pair of white skinny jeans from American Eagle. These are the ones I got: (White Skinny Jeans.) 
I like them, I'm a little nervous wearing them because I get stuff dirty and they are white but still cute!! Check out some of my favourite white denim from the internet, some outfit ideas and outfit inspiration from the pro's!!
White Denim
Skinny's, boot cut, mini skirts and jackets

1.Tory Burch 2.Current/Elliott 3.Top Shop 4.John Lewis 5.Frame
Bootcut Jeans
White on white on neutrals
1.Top Shop 2.Steve Madden 3.Mackage 4.Wilfred
5.Rebecca Minkoff 6. Tory Burch


Overall Dress
Add stripes and a bold bag

Distressed Skinny Jeans
A blue jean jacket and pops of orange

1.Top Shop 2.David Aubrey 3.Top Shop 4.Top Shop
5.Samudra 6.Schutz
Outfit Inspiration
 harpersbazaar.com
harpersbazaar.com
thestyleinsider.co.nz
 aconstellationjournal.com
 ejstyle.co.uk
  mixfashionworld.blogspot.ca
 proseccoandplaid.com

Have a great weekend!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment