Monday, May 23, 2016

Best and Worst Dressed at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards

Happy Monday!!
Last night was the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. I must say I was pretty underwhelmed by most of it, the red carpet included. Having said that, I managed to scrounge up my Best and Worst Dressed list so here goes!!
Oh, and my favourite performance was from Rihanna!! If you haven't listened to her new album, do it!!
Best Dressed
Zendaya ties for my number one best dressed with Ciara
Ciara
 Demi Lovato
Jessica Alba
 Rebecca Romjin
 I loved Kathryn Hajn's look, Mila Kunis was ok and Kristen Bell is on the Worst Dressed list for me but I only saw photos of all of them together
Britney Spears- Body be bangin'!!
Keke Palmer
Kelly Rowland
Lucy Hale
Meghan Trainor
Shawn Mendes
Wiz Khalifa
 Gwen Stefani- I couldn't find a red carpet look but her performance getup was beautiful!!
 Rihanna- Outfit #2
 Seal- I like everything but the shoes
Keri Kasem

Worst Dressed
Josh Ostrovsky
Ashton Kutcher
 Kesha
 Lindsey Stirling
Ariana Grande
 Pete Wentz
 Rihanna
 Trevor Moran
 Z Lala
Sibley Scoles

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment