Friday, February 1, 2013

I want summertime!!!!

All this talk of travelling to warm places makes me really miss Summer! The last couple of years I worked all through summer and will probably do the same this summer to save up for my travelling in October. Having said that I am determined to spend as much time as I can enjoying the beautiful city of Vancouver as well as making sure I hike a ton!

 I also have to spend more time at the beach!

Vancouver is so beautiful on a sunny day!

I need a new bathing suit this year as well. Here are some I want! I'm into the one piece for some reason. Swimsuits via www.asos.com

   
Wildfox Classic One Piece Swimsuit          ASOS Cutwork Detail Swimsuit.
                                                                                                                           C$53.12
C$223.08



      
  ASOS Padded Plunge Cut Out Swimsuit
C$49.57                                                                  ASOS Underwater Heart Suit
                                                                                                          C$56.66


I still have love for the bikini
         
    Wildfox Goldie Goodenplenty
FROM C$104.46                                                       Amore & Sorvete Tabatha Floral 
                                                                                                                           C$272.66




ASOS Floral Hipster Bikini Pant
C$21.25
C$35.41

                                                                                          
And of course the always comfy and cool Maxi dress. Dresses via www.revolveclothing.com

 $349 USD



$202 USD


$151 USD

          $299USD

Hurry up summer!!!

xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment