Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lace Dresses

It's that time of year again where you start thinking about buying a new dress for some holiday event. I love lace so I'm thinking of getting a lace dress again this year. A few years ago I bought this lace dress from Le Chateau (please excuse the fuzzy photo. It's on an old iphone)

Here's a better photo
I love my black lace dress but it's been a couple years now and I've worn it many times so it's time for a new one.

The New One
I love it!!
The only problem is it's not in stores yet and I really want to try it on before buying it. Anyways, seeing as I am looking for a lace dress I have been scouring the internet trying to find one, I've been on my usual sites, TopshopZaraH&M. Of course, I then started to daydream. Here are some of my daydream dresses, some reality dresses, a daydream and reality outfit and some Outfit Inspiration from the pro's.
Daydream Dresses
From Just Cavalli to BCBG Maxazria
1.Just Cavalli 2.Emma Cook 3.BCBGMAXAZRIA 4.Saylor
Reality Dresses
From BB Dakota to NBD
1.Lovers + Friends 2.BB Dakota 3.Style Stalker 4.NBD
Daydream Outfit
I'm obsessed with this Dolce & Gabbana Dress

Reality Outfit
A less expensive look care of Top Shop, Aldo and more!!
1.Warehouse 2.The Limited 3.Top Shop 4.Whistles 5.Aldo
Outfit Inspiration
 stylespectra.blogspot.ca
 fashionmagazine.com
 fimela.com
 lefashion.com
  stylecaster.com
whowhatwear.com

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment