Friday, April 26, 2013

Disneyland!!

I've been thinking about going to Disneyland a lot lately. I really want to go!!! I was just a kid when I went the last time. I put it on my new vision board I just made yesterday.



I called it "Update" because some of what was on my last one has moved over to this one. New things are I want to workout with my boyfriend and move downtown. 

Anyways, I want to go to Disneyland!!



Here are some princess inspired outfits via babble.com

      Cinderella                                                  Ariel



        Mulan                                                          Rapunzel



Some Princess Inspired bedrooms FOR ADULTS via

Jasmine



Cinderella



Mulan



Alice in Wonderland



 Snow White



The Princess and the Frog


Some other disney inspired bedrooms

101 Dalmations


Bambi



Brave



The Jungle Book


Tangled



Tarzan


Ahh it's too much fun! Have a great day everyone! 

Xoxo- Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment