Friday, December 6, 2013

Current Vancouver Loft Obsession- The Workshop

Hello everyone! I have been terrible at posting lately... Today I was browsing a favourite website of mine www.vancitylofts.com and came across this gem! All i can say is WOW! I am officially inspired.

The Workshop

1220 E Pender Street, Vancouver B.C

 Loft #1

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom

I LOVE this first loft, the way it is decorated is very much my style (if I had money of course).







Loft # 2- Industrial
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom







Loft # 3

2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom

Country Style







Loft # 4

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom

Another modern/industrial style






I love how there are so many different looks in one building! Vancouver has so many amazing alternative living spaces, I love it!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment