Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy's Best and Worst Dressed

Hello, Hello! I wasn't super entertained by this years Grammy Awards but as usual a lot of weird outfits were happening all over the red carpet. But first...

  Best Dressed

My Favourite
Christine Teigen


A VERY close 2nd Place
Taylor Swift

Two completely different body types, Taylor Swifts dress would be more of a *me* dress. I couldn't pull off Christine Teigen's dress unless I had plastic surgery lol.


More I liked..
Bonnie McKee- Love the hair!


1. Ciara 2. Rita Ora


1. Madonna (Minus the hat AND cane) 2. Kelly Osborne


1. Giuliana Rancic 2. Ariana Grande

Best Dressed Couple
Christine Teigen and John Legend

Undecided
Pink

I can't decide weather I like it or not. I don't like the front slit... the colour is beautiful.. I dunno.


Worst Dressed

The Worst of Worst!!
1. Nadeea Volianova 2. Kaya Jobes

WHAAAAT is happening?!

Paris Hilton


Katy Perry


1. Alicia Keys 2.  Tasha Cobbs



1. Tierney Sutton 2. Kathy Griffin

Worst Dressed Male
Steven Tyler


Worst Hat
Pharrell

Have a great week everyone!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment