Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

Happy Monday!!
I'm not usually a big fan of Christmas but finally, after 4 Christmases with Andy I have warmed up to it!! We spent Christmas eve with Andy's mom and turkey, baking and gifts. Christmas day we spent at Andy's dads then I went to my parents friends house for the biggest, yummiest Christmas dinner. The host made a green bean casserole which I had thirds of. It was so yummy!!

This year was the first year Andy and I got a christmas tree!! It is about 4 feet tall and decorated head to toe with Walmart christmas ornaments. (The tree was also from Walmart). The kitties surprisingly did not knock the tree down but they have been annoying playing with the decorations, especially when they want to be fed. Brats!! 
(Warning: if you follow me on instagram or facebook you have already seen these photos)

A Christmas Present to Myself
This is my new CAR!! His name is Christian (after Christian Louboutin.) My friend Sandra named him perfectly due to his red roof. It's a 2015 fiat and I am in love!! I haven't had a car in almost 4 years so this is giving me back my freedom!! It's like driving a little go cart.

Me and Andy Pandy, my best friend, on Christmas day. 

Me posing with this cat decoration Andys dad got me for christmas. It looks so real!! Freaked the kitties out.

The sweetest christmas card from Andy..

All my gifts from Andy under the tree.. So much tea!!

I LOVE this gym shirt Bryce and Britt got me for Christmas!!

I actually got a gift I featured on my blog this year!! Thanks to Brian Shirlaw!! It's the best!!


Some more amazing gifts I have to mention was Andy's mom got me a MASSAGE!! I am obsessed with massages and cannot wait to use it. Andy's dad got us a 4 Course Dinner for two at The Yew in the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver. My parents got me Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume which has always been my favourite!! At the end of the day it isn't about the presents, it's about the food!! Lol!!

Thanks for reading!! Have a great week!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment