Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide For Her: Pajamas

It's that time of year again, time for Christmas Shopping!! I don't know about you but I get a little stressed out trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas. I thought I would try to help those of you looking for gift ideas for women. I am not great at coming up with gifts for men but women, I think I know. Pajamas are a staple Christmas gift but a good one!! Here are some different ideas as well as some stocking stuffers for casual, girlie and fancy PJ's.
Casual PJ's
From graphic tees to cozy jumpsuits
1.DKNY 2.WildFox 3.TopShop 4.TopShop 5.Ellie 6.TopShop 
Feminine PJ's
Floral, lace and silk

Fancy PJ's
A whole lotta silk and feminine detail
1.La Perla 2.Fleur Du Mai 3.La Perla 4.Heidi Klum Intimates 5.La Perla 6.Heidi Klum Intimates
Stocking Stuffers
Socks, panties and slippers
1.Hanky Panky 2.Hanky Panky 3.Fleur't 4.Calvin Klein 5.TopShop 6.TopShop 7.TopShop
8.Fleur Du Mal 9.Fleur Du Mal 10.TopShop
I hope this has given you some ideas!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment