Monday, September 19, 2016

Best and Worst Dressed at the 2016 Emmy's

Happy Monday!!
Last night was the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards.
There was so much fashion on the red carpet I had to cut down my list significantly. Take a look at my Best and Worst Dressed list as well as a couple I'm not sure about. Also let me know if you agree or disagree with my list!!
My #1. Sarah Paulson in Prada
A VERY Close #2. Abigail Spencer
Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad
Kirsten Dunst
Robin Wright in Reem Acra
 Aimee Teegarden
 Anthony Anderson
 Aziz Ansari
 Carly Chaikin
 Claire Danes in Schiaparelli
 Constance Wu in J. Mendel
 Hannah Murray
 Lindsey Vonn
 Olivia Culpo in Zac Posen
Padma Lakshmi
 Portia Doubleday in Armani Prive
Yara Shahidi in MIAU by Clara Rotescu
Sophie Turner in Valentino 
Giuliana Rancic in Georges Chakra Couture
Kathryn Hahn in Wai Ming
 Taraji P. Henson in Vera Wang
 Michelle Dockery
Anika Noni Rose in Tadashi Shoji
Emmy Rossum in Wes Gordon
Tom Cullen
Christian Slater in Dior Homme
Emily Robinson in Carolina Herrera
Laverne Cox

Trevor Jackson 
I like the idea of this but am not sure about the pants..
Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Carolina Herrera 
I want to like this, I just don't like the criss cross thing in the front

#1. Anna Chlumsky
Mandy Moore in Prabal Gurung
 Keri Russell in Stephane Rolland
Allison Janney in Badgley Mischka
Stacy London
Amanda Peet in Altuzarra 
 Amy Landecker
 Amy Poehler in Pamella Roland
  Ariel Winter in Yousef Al-Jasmi
Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta
 Chelsea Peretti
 Connie Britton in Talbot Runhof
 Ellie Kemper in Jenny Packham
  Gwendoline Christie
Jamie Brewer 
 Laura Carmichael  
 Lili Taylor
   Maura Tierney in Christian Siriano
Natasha Lyonne
 Sarah Hyland in Monique Lhuillier
 Shiri Appleby in Diane von Furstenberg
Images via E Online and photos toofab

Have a great week!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment