Monday, September 5, 2016

My Friends West Coast Modern Home in Sooke, B.C

Happy Monday!!
This was supposed to be posted Wednesday August 31st but unfortunately Tuesday, August 30th my mom passed away unexpectedly at 61 years old. As you can imagine I have been a little preoccupied since.
My mom and I had a lot of similarities, one of them being our love for home decor and design so I dedicate this post to her. She was my blogs biggest fan so I hope she can still read them in heaven.
... I spent my weekend (Monday Aug 30th and Tuesday Aug 31st) on Vancouver Island visiting my friends Curtis and Ken who recently moved into a beautiful home in Sooke. The house was built with wood from the property. 
The main living space with cement floors, cedar vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and modern kitchen is modern yet cozy.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Mom, you will love this!!

My Friends West Coast Modern
 Home in Sooke B.C





First, lets check out the man cave in the garage...

Some of Kens funky art collection



Now into the main house...
The Entryway

Living, Dining, Kitchen







Missy!!









My bathroom for the visit

The Guestroom



To the master


The Master Bedroom




The Yard




The Garden






Love!!!
Xoxo- Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till the end of sept to see this beautiful home of Ken and Curtis and my son in heaven is smiling down on them .

    ReplyDelete