Thursday, May 2, 2013

Books and Jean Jackets

Happy Thursday everyone! 

I have been doing a lot of reading lately. I just finished Life of Pi.


Life of Pi is a fantasy adventure novel by Yann Martel published in 2001. The protagonist, Piscine Molitor "Pi" Patel, a Tamil boy fromPondicherry, explores issues of spirituality and practicality from an early age. He survives 227 days after a shipwreck while stranded on a boat in the Pacific Ocean with a Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.

Overall the book was slow and dragged on a bit. A lot of people have been telling me to read it, it just didn't do it for me. That's just my opinion. 

I went to the library today and picked up a few more books. 


I'm most excited about Tiny Fey's "Bossy Pants" and Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)."

I'll let you know how it goes :):)



Now for some Jean Jackets. I really want one!


                      
                          Hudson Jeans                               Paige Denim


Karl Lagerfeld

                     



 modekungen.se


freepeople.com

How to wear them


fabsugar.com



fashionshowon.com



pinterest.com



zigoti.com


It's almost Friday, then the weekend!! Have a good rest of your week!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment