Thursday, May 16, 2013

Girl Crushes and long hair

Hello everyone! I just finished reading two pretty great books by two amazingly funny women I would love to be friends with.



Tina Fey is amazing! I laughed out loud numerous times reading this book. She is so humble and dorky. 
I think my favorite chapter was when she writes responses to people she calls her "fans" who are really online weirdo's who wrote comments about how ugly she is on TMZ.com. She responds as if their insults about her appearance are thoughtful concerns. 

Mindy Kaling's book was very cute. It was similar to Tina's in that they both talk about how they got to where they are. My favorite one page chapter was when she talked about how long it takes for guys to put on their shoes. This totally reminded me of my boyfriend Andy. 

Anyways, if your looking for an easy read that'll make you smile, both should do the trick!

Also, my other girl crush Amy Poehler is said to be writing a book too!!


I know I didn't need to show you a picture of what Amy Poehler looks like but this was just too cute. Don't you want to be friends with them? 



O.K one other thing. I cut all my hair off, well to chin length awhile ago and I'm really missing my long hair. I also recently went to a friends wedding and a lot of girls I hadn't seen for awhile were there, all with long luscious locks. I wanted it!

theberry.com

If you go to http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/ and upload a picture of yourself with your hair up you can spend hours playing with what you look like with different hairstyles. It's sad how much time I spent doing this. Here are some results. 



The middle hair wins by a long shot, I think. 

Have a good day everyone!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment