Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!





 Happy Mothers Day mom! This is my mom everyone...




   My mom is one of the strongest, most independent women I know.
She has been through so much in her life but she is a fighter.
She has an amazing ability to pick herself up, 
dust herself off and keep going.
I admire her strength and determination. 

She has always told me if I wanted something 
to go out and get it.
She told me I could not rely on anyone but
myself to get me where I wanted to go.
 She worked hard her entire life 
and has been very successful. 

She is smart, driven, funny,
caring and has amazing skin. :p

Mom you are amazing and I love you


Some last minute mothers day gift ideas.



A statement necklace
adia kibur


Trendy Shades

Thierry Lasry Lively Golden-Temple Sunglasses



A pretty scarf

Marc by Marc Jacobs


A cute over the shoulder bag

Mac by Marc Jacobs





Cute toss pillows- Anthropologie

                 


Garden Cart- Anthropologie




Loungers- Anthropologie



Robe- Anthropologie




I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful mothers day!!!



Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment