Friday, May 17, 2013

Trading Spaces- Where are they now?


I was thinking about this show yesterday and it made me think about what happened to my favorite, and least favorite, designers.

My Favorites


Vern Yip, Laurie Smith, Doug Wilson and Genevieve Gorder

My Least Favorites

Frank Bielec and Hildi Santo Tomas


Vern Yip- He is currently an HGTV Design Star judge, Designer for the annual HGTV Urban Oasis Home, he runs his own design company in Atlanta- VernYip Designs and vernyip.com

Here is some of his most recent work

Residential, Commercial and T.V

Laurie Smith- Wrote a book called "Discovering Home with Laurie Smith"

Other then that it was hard to find anything on her. I found lauriesmithdesign.com but I couldn't tell if that was this Laurie Smith.

Doug Wilson- He continued to host design shows on HGTV like Moving Up. He also continues his own designs douglaswilson.ws

And finally Genevieve Gorder- She is the host of Dear Genevieve on HGTV, a judge on HGTV's Design Star and runs her own design company GG Studios.

Design On A Dime Event


More of her work

Frank Bielec- according to apartmenttherapy.com he sells patterns for crafts.

Finally, Hildi Santo Tomas- A photographer.

via pinterest.com

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Xoxo- Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment