Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! I'm sure not many dads read my blog but my mom reads it and will show this to my dad.

This is my dad. 


Well.. this isn't what he looks like now but it's the only picture I had of him off my moms facebook page. I love this picture of him though.


When I was in high school and having a hard time with friends 
(mean girls in high school, same old story) 
this was when my dad and I decided to be best friends. 
WWF was "our thing" (of all things to be our thing).
Monday Night Raw and Wednesday Night Smack Down were big nights at my house.
I'll never forget how much he was there for me when I was going through all my "teen angst".
Dad, your one of my best friends, and as you would say "my only friend"
I love you!!

Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment