Thursday, June 20, 2013

Night Out Looks

Hello everyone!

  Saturday I was going out for dinner and dancing with some friends and realized I had nothing to wear. My boyfriend would strongly disagree with that but you know when your sick of all your clothes?

Well, I'm still saving for my trip to Thailand so I've just been daydreaming about new "out on the town" outfits.

These looks are appropriate for the places I like to go dancing. I'm not into getting super dressed up to go out and luckily in Vancouver, a lot of places are more casual.


Outfit #1

1. Asos.com 2. Forever21.com 3. Asos.com 4. Keds.com




Outfit # 2. 

1. Level 99 2. Soft Joie 3. Bing Bang 4. Gypsy Junkies




Outfit # 3

1. Joes Jeans 2. Asos 3. American Apparel 4. Aldo



Outfit # 4

1. Nasty Gal 2. Aldo 3. Keds 4. Nasty Gal

Have a great week everyone!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment