Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Dream Loft and Kundalini Yoga

Sometimes I search lofts in Vancouver and pretend I live there... This is one I am currently living in. 


















This is the layout

I LOOOVE IT! 

Friday I went to Semper Viva Yoga in Kits with my yoga obsessed friend Kate.

She had told me about Kundalini Yoga and it sounded interesting. 

Benefits of Kundalini yoga classes include weight control, relief from stress and insomnia, enhanced creativity, lymphatic cleansing, liver detoxification, balancing the heart and mind, and developing will-power.
A Kundalini yoga class will stimulate your nervous system, glandular system and immune system as it centres your mind and opens the spirit. These results are achieved through specific yoga posture sets. Each Kundalini yoga class includes centering oneself with a mantra, warm up, a specific yoga postures set, deep relaxation and meditation.
At Semperviva, we teach Kundalini yoga classes both in the traditional style as taught by Yogi Bhajan, and in our own personal style. Yogi Bhajan was responsible for bringing this style of yoga to the West in 1969. All yoga seeks to raise your “kunalini energy” or your true creative potential. The difference in a Kundalini yoga class is that we achieve this goal in less time. The effects of Kundalini yoga can have immediate benefits regardless of your age or fitness level.- semperviva.com
Here are a few moves:

liveyogalife.com





It was so much fun! At one point during the class for about 15 minutes everyone just starts dancing! The energy in the room was amazing! I'm not the biggest fan of yoga, I know its health benefits I just prefer a higher intensity workout but this yoga gives you that! I was sweating buckets by the end of the class!! Try it!

Have a great day everyone, ENJOY THE SUNSHINE!!!

Xoxo- Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment