Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014- What I am Grateful For

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Now that it is officially 2015 I want to take a moment to remember the year passed, the highlights and everything and everyone I am so grateful for!!The highlight of 2014 for me was definitely when Andy and I went to Disneyland and drove up the Coast to San Francisco. Disneyland was so much fun and the drive up the Coast was the most beautiful drive I have ever done!! Also eating in San Francisco was a delight!! Here are some of my favourite moments from our trip...



 Andy found this gem in Santa Barbara, BEST mexican food I have ever had!!

 The Coast <3
 San Francisco

The Food



The fact that I got to go on this trip with my best friend and the man I love all the times made this trip perfect :) 

 This year was also one of the first years in a LOOONG time I actually enjoyed Christmas!! I have a little Christmas baggage but this year was relaxing and fun thanks to these wonderful people in my life... my family :):)
Mom and I
 (Part of) Andy's Family


I can't forget these guys!! My kids, Jesse and Robyn
This year I also reunited with friends from high school...
(Thanks to Steph-Middle)

In August, Andy and I spent a weekend in Whistler. Hiking Black comb, Dinner at Barefoot Bistro and Massages. It was such a relaxing weekend.


Barefoot Bistro 



 I also changed jobs this year and started working at Moe's Home Collection. I've met some great friends and fell in love with all the furniture and home decor.


I hope you all take the time to reflect on your year and appreciate all the amazing things and people in your lives!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment