Thursday, January 22, 2015

World Market Las Vegas 2015

I am officially home from my first time at the Las Vegas Market!! I saw some amazing showrooms but your not really allowed to take photos. My favourite showroom I walked through (besides Moe's of course) was a company called Luna Bella. They had some of the most beautiful furniture I have ever seen. It was glamorous-industrial. I can't even describe it, I did find a couple photos online to share with you so you get an idea. To be honest, they don't do the product justice!!
Luna Bella
Their lighting collection is unbelievable!!


imgkid

I was however allowed to take photos of our showroom!! There was some really exciting new product shown at this years World Market. 
Moe's Home Collection
Oldies but goodies!!
Gold, rustic wood and black = perfection!!
New pillows!!
We now have framed artwork!! I LOVE this world painting



New Accessories!!







More gold!!


New Rose Gold pendant lights!!


More new rustic wood and metal furniture...


What a great experience!! Have a great day!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment