Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Golden Globes Best and Worst Dressed

Happy Monday everyone!!
Last night was the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards!! Before I get to the fashion, here is how I feel about who won (I should say first, I have not seen Boyhood yet so I don't have an opinion on Best Picture at this time.)

Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy- Michael Keaton in Birdman
YES!! I am so happy about this, he was amazing in Birdman and if you haven't seen this movie yet, GO NOW!!

Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy- Amy Adams in Big Eyes
I was a lot more excited for the best actor category this year. I saw Big Eyes, it didn't do it for me and neither did her performance.

Best T.V Series Drama- The Affair
I Totally wasn't expecting it to win but am so happy it did!! It is an amazing show. I recommend you watch it!!

Best T.V Movie or Mini Series- Fargo
I will admit I haven't finished the season but I really wanted True Detective to get this one.

Best Actress in a T.V Series, Drama- Ruth Wilson, The Affair
Again I totally wasn't expecting her to win but am so happy she did!!

Best Actor in a Mini Series or TV Movie- Billy Bob Thornton, Fargo
Back to True Detective, I thought Matthew Mcconaughey or Woody Harrelson should have won this award. 

Now to Fashion...

Best Dressed
My #1. Kate Hudson in Versace
All I can say is WOW!! She looks ridiculous!! This Versace dress fits her like a glove, the cutouts on the side and plunging neckline in pure white is perfection!!


Sienna Miller in Miu Miu

Jessica Chastain in Artelier Versace

Dakota Johnson in Chanel

Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klien

Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead

Allison Williams in Armani Prive

Naomi Watts in Gucci

Maggie Gyllenhaal in Miu Miu

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad

Best Dressed Male
David Oyelowo
LOVE this suit!! He looks amazing!!

Best Dressed Couples

Anna Faris in Reem Acra and Chris Pratt

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Carolina Hererra

Worst Dressed
My #1. Kirsten Wigg
What are you wearing??!! It looks like curtains.

Lena Dunham in Zac Posen

Viola Davis- Donna Karen Atelier

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Keira Knightley in Chanel

Kerry Washington in Mary Katrantzou

Clair Danes in Valentino

Melissa McCarthy

Lana Del Rey

Nancy O'Dell

Worst Dressed Male
Jared Leto

Have an amazing week everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment