Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 SAG Awards- Best and Worst Dressed

Happy Monday Everyone!!
Last night was the 2015 SAG Awards. Before I get to the fashion I just want to say I am SOOOOO happy the cast of Birdman won!! Well deserved!! You have to see that movie!! Now to the fashion...

I didn't fall in love with any of the dresses, the red carpet was very tame!! Having said that I was still able to come up with a Best and Worst dressed list. Do you agree with my picks?

Best Dressed
My #1!!Emma Stone in Dior

Rosamund Pike in Dior

Sarah Hyland in Custom Vera Wang

Lupita Nyong'o in Elie Saab

 Julie Bowen in Georges Hobeika

Emmy Rossum in Armani Privé

Tatiana Maslany in Oscar De La Renta

Ariel Winter in Zac Posen

Lenny Kravitz in Saint Laurent

Ross Mathews in Tallia Orange

Worst Dressed
I don't have a #1 Worst Dressed. I feel like they were all equally bad!
Julia Roberts in Givenchy

 Melissa Rauch in Pamella Roland


Alysia Reiner in Christian Siriano

 Gwendoline Christie in Giles

 Laura Carmichael in Vionnet

 Anna Chlumsky in Escada

 Laverne Cox in Johanna Johnson

 Andrea Riseborough in Escada


 Sophia Bush in Vivienne Westwood

 Keira Knightley in Erdem

Joan Collins

 Natalie Dormer in Naeem Khan

 Rashida Jones in Ungaro
All photos via eonline
Have an amazing week everyone!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment