Thursday, June 4, 2015

St. Eulalia Ibiza

Ibiza, Spain was my second stop on my vacation. Before I left everyone told me Ibiza is the party capital of Spain. Yes, the madness was there but it was so much more then that. We almost avoided it completely. I'm so grateful I got to experience it. 
"Palette de la Pante"
My friend found this place on airbnb.com and I would highly recommend it. (Our Apartment) We called it "Palette de la Pante" because the entire apartment was decorated with furniture made of Palettes, it was really original and looked great!! It was two bedrooms, Ana and I shared one room, James and Kate the master bedroom and Gary slept on the bed/couch. There was a little kitchen with a washing machine in it which also came in handy. My favourite was the patio though. 
Kate and James/Kate and Anna
This is the one and only photo I have of James on the trip. Unfortunately he was extremely sick with a flu the first few nights we were there. Luckily he recovered and was able to enjoy the last few days we had there. 















Anna and my Room
Kate and James Room

Quirky Home Decor

The owner of the place had some interesting and rather sexual taste in artwork...

The Patio
I was in love with our patio!! Table made of palettes, the stools were adorable and we had a little barbecue. If we were in the apartment, we were out here!!








 Furry Visitors
Two dogs named Lucky who looked exactly the same would come visit as well as some neighbourhood cats which I loved!! They were fed well to say the least.



A dreamy home
Some of the homes in Ibiza were phenomenal!! I would daydream while lying on the beach that I lived in this one.


 Our Beach
The quietest beach near our apartment. We walked up to a little cliff and relaxed for hours.




The Hippy Market
We checked out Punta Arabi Hippy Market nearby in Es Cana. Kate got a lovely purse and Anna an adorable little vest. I just took photos.




More of my adventures in Ibiza to come!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment