Monday, October 13, 2014

A Modern Vancouver Townhouse

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope your all having a wonderful long weekend!! 
If you have read my blog, even a little, you know I am obsessed with finding beautiful homes in my city, Vancouver. You also know I'm a sucker for cement walls, ceilings, floors, anything!! That being said, I found this fun, modern Vancouver townhouse to share with you, cement walls and all!!

355 E 11th Ave Vancouver
Other then the shiny leather sectional and chair in the bedroom, I am in love with all the furnishings in this space! (if the leather was a matt finish I would like it better, not a fan of the shiny.) The artwork is bold yet simple, I LOVE the area rug in the living room, and the funky-modern dining chairs against that large silver mirror is STUNNING!! (We carry the pendant lights over the dining table at Moes Home Collection)














Have a great rest of your weekend!!
Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment