Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Daydream vs. Reality: Rock Concert Outfit

Hey everyone!!
I went to a rock concert for the first time in forever on the weekend. I love fashion but haven't bought a ton of clothes for fall, as I'm saving for my trip to Disneyland in November. I had to piece together something relatively cute and edgy with what I had. Here's what I came up with....
My Outfit
I love pairing tights with shorts and boots for fall
Denim Blouse- Smart Set
Belt- Aldo
Denim Shorts and Bracelet- H&M
Tights- Forever 21
Boots- Spring


This is me having awkward photo's of myself taken in my outfit. I follow so many fashion blogs and LOVE fashion but feel really uncomfortable having my photo taken so it's usually done very quickly. I want to improve on this but.... baby steps.



I've had these boots for forever but I still love them. I only recently purchased this denim blouse from Smart Set but I already know I'll get a ton of wear out of it this fall.
Daydream Outfit
1.Frank & Eileen 2.L'Agent by Agent Provocateur 3.J Brand 4.Milly 5.Marc By Marc Jacobs
6.Rag & Bone 7.Wolford 
Outfit Inspiration



Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment